Saturday, November 22, 2008

One last week

Well, it's been almost another month here and I wish I had extraordinary times to write about, but not so much. The best day was when Asim and I were out in the mountains just as the colours were peaking. We both got some stunning photos of the day.

As for school, same ol same ol. My afternoon classes seem to be in a constant state of flux. One class gets smaller, then larger, my other class loses students to the higher grade and fills up with other students. It's really hard to get used to new dynamics with all these new personalities. I much rather my morning kindergardners.

The kindergardners, Sarah and I took off to an aquarium this month for our field trip, thanks to Sarah. We did a lesson on Oceans for all of October and the kids were very excited to go to the aquarium, and so was I to be honest. Unfortunately, it was sooo small. We completed it in like a half hour. So we had to go back and do it again. The penguins were the best part but their 'sharks' are smaller than a Louisianna catfish, not impressive! But the kids had a good time, so cheers to that.

But, I have a guitar here now and I'm happy for it. I go to the gym 6 or 7 times a week, not the best idea but it kills time, so cheers to that. I tried to throw out this scrap guitar I found here and used for parts and our security guard (who's a pretty cool guy..I think?) was trying to tell me where to throw it out. We usually have a corner for big junk, so I thought I'd throw it there. Nope! I had to take it outside and smash it up to put in a different dumpster..then I thought I was done. After we both finish smashing it up, I try to place it in the dumpster so I can head back to the gym then he starts ranting about something in Korean, knowing full well I dont understand him, but it doesn't stop him. So, I had to go back up to my place to get a bag to put all the scraps that he and I made then I had to put it in another dumpster from another building, like we were being sneaky or something? It was rather random and took waaaay too long.

But some good news, I found Jim Beam Black here.. for $20! Ha! I have to go pick up more today. Okay, for the real good news... Shannon should be here in about 10 days :) Life will change in 10 days.

































































































1 comment:

CroĆ­ said...

Hi Adam
Just online at midnight, this is when ''me'' time happens with two babies !
Your photos and stories are great and I'm so glad to hear Shannon will soon be over with you. Great news !
Keep the posts coming ... it's nice to see there is more going on in the world than 110% Momma-Life.
I wouldn't change anything though.

Head to Flickr someday when you get a minute and see my new baby girl and our little man who, incredibly, is almost two already !

Stay happy sweetie
C